Tuesday, 07 August 2007

All time classic

Well it is my proud honour to present the classic build photo
with the bare chassis sitting on trestles of some kind.




I stacked all the bodywork in my special storage area
(to most people it may just look like a boat).
Then I did something silly, I thought of all the stuff that needs to be done,
this scared the pants off me so I thought it best to go to bed.



The lady friend helped me to try and mix red and gold
hammerite to make orange. This turned out rather badly,
in fact it just doesn't look orange because the gold is not yellow enough.
So we will just go with redish calipers with a hint of gold.

I'm busy working on getting the Locost bearing carriers to fit my drive shafts,
it's turning out to be a bit messy because my bearings are the smaller of the two
types and the locost ones are of the bigger size. so either I must get a special bearing
or I have to send them back to JHB to get the right size.

No comments: