Tuesday, 02 October 2007

Upsidedown and rivet it insideout!

I forgot to mention that a friend from work lent us some bantam wheels. I kinda like them, only trouble is they are 185 and 14" and I wanted 195/15" but beggars can't be choosers and at least we have something to get the rolling chassis going.



Tonight's work,

The before:


the fuel inlet pipe has already been done but I was worried about the floor panel when it came to the return pipe. So we flipped the car over and I had a bash at drilling and riveting the floor and return pipe (Dad was helping my brother move house, I got away with just carrying the bed).

After:


I hope its not too serious that the pipe runs slightly bellow the chassis, I can't imagine it could be as long as the middle of the car doesn't get wedged on something

No comments: