Monday, 21 May 2007

Location, Location, Location

The weekend was amazingly cold but on Sunday,
I managed to drag myself outside and take some pictures,
before I got down to the business of cleaning parts.


Outside and interior of the garage.




View from the garden, I thought it looked nice with the clouds on top of the mountain.




While cleaning parts I was dismayed to find
that the part that the caliper floats on is of different size to the other one,
I guess the smaller one is for disks of 240.
I'll have to go back today and swap it out for another one,
pity I spent an hour cleaning it.

The offending part

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shame, that poor offending part, it looks quite depressed... and now it will be SWAPPED OUT(?!) Remove that dreadful American speak..!!

Unknown said...

Bodge, I love your blog :) I think it is great. You are going to have such a fun time building the car, and I am going to enjoy watching and reading about it. :) Yay for blogs.

Unknown said...

Hey bud - What's happening on the build? I'm also starting one soon and would like to get in touch with you.
You haven't been on the forum either.
Email me on marc@4dproducts.co.za - in Somerset West.
Cheers
Marc